Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In spite of its name, the move is actually a series of three punches, the last of which is an uppercut that launches the enemy into the air. In the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of Destiny, aerial combos can be chained from this attack, as it can launch enemies high into the air while simultaneously allowing the user to gain the advantage of height. Furthermore, this arte can be chained with Ikasu Hip to travel far distances quickly on the battlefield, providing significant mobility for Khang to counter his slow movement speed on the ground during battle.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Bruiser Khang (1-2 Combo)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of VS. - Bruiser Khang
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "A 2 part attack consisting of a body blow followed by an upper cut."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.