Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When used, a red circle will appear beneath the spell caster, and all party members' strength status will increase for a time. In Tales of Symphonia, this is the "Technical" intermediate spell of Sharpness, its "Strike" counterpart being Keenness.
- Tales of the Tempest - Arria Ekberg
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Priest class (Acuteness)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bishop class
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Healing (mid): increase all party members' offense for a time."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Temporarily raise all allies' Attack."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-23.