Ad Libitum (アドリビトム Adoribitomu?) is a guild in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. Its overarching goal is to help people; some examples include collecting food for them or destroying monsters attacking crops. To do so, the guild issues its members quests designed to help the populace. As such, they are trusted and well-received by the public. The Protagonist and Mormo join after helping Kanonno, another member, at the Foot of the World Tree.
Members first begin as apprentices and must complete required quests in order to become full members.
The Ailily chapter focuses on freeing the town from Ganser's dictatorship and helping the people who are abused under its rule, providing food for its inhabitants and shelter for the exiled. The Gavada chapter is in decline due to the work of Aurora and the rise of magitechnology. With Aurora's defeat and magitechnology's banning, it then focuses on readjusting Gavada's citizens to a life of hard labor, doing so without any lingering resentment over how easily they were originally overlooked.
All chapters eventually focus on the Devourer, creating quests to investigate and eventually combat the threat.
- Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
- Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
- Raine Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
- Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)
- Chester Burklight (Tales of Phantasia)
- Arche Klein (Tales of Phantasia)
- Reid Hershel (Tales of Eternia)
- Stahn Aileron (Tales of Destiny)
- Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny)
- Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny)
- Philia Felice (Tales of Destiny)
- Garr Kelvin (Tales of Destiny)
- Nanaly Fletch (Tales of Destiny 2)
- Harold Berselius (Tales of Destiny 2)
- Eugene Gallardo (Tales of Rebirth)
- Annie Barrs (Tales of Rebirth)
- Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia)
- Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
- Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss)
- Ad Libitum is Latin for freely or at pleasure.