Antidote (アンチドート Anchidooto?) is usually one of the first healing spells learned that cures a status effect.
Arte Description and History
Antidote is a healing spell that typically cures the "Poison" status ailment. In Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 and Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3, this spell also cures the "Weak" status ailment, which is the TP version of the HP-reducing "Poison", while in Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X, the spell can prevent the "Poison" status ailment for a period of time, if charged. In Tales of Graces, the effect is expanded to cure the "Poison", "Paralysis", "Weak", and "Burn" status ailments, in contrast to the Remedy arte, which cures the other four ailments. It is also one of the spells that Richard learns through his friendship with other characters: Hubert Oswell in this case.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Mint Adenade
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Mint Adenade (Antidote)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Mint Adenade (Antidote)
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Atwight, "Antidote" Aura Disc (Antidote)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Rutee Katrea
- Tales of Hearts - Kohaku Hearts
- Tales of Graces (Wii) - Hubert Oswell
- Tales of Graces ƒ (PS3) - Hubert Oswell, Richard (Antidote)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Healer costume, Cleric costume
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Sister costume, Scholar costume, Mint Adenade
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Seikenshi costume, Kitoushi costume, Junreisha costume, Priest costume, Priestess costume, Druid costume, Assassin costume, Treasure Hunter costume
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 法術の一つ。味方一人の体内の毒を消しさる
Romanized Description: Houjutsu no hitotsu. Mikata hitori no taihai no doku wo keshisaru
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Remove the poison from an ally's body."
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Neutralizes the effects of poisoning from an ally."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 味方一人の体内の毒を消しさる
Romanized Description: Mikata hitori no taihai no doku wo keshisaru
Localized Description: "Cure Poison for one ally."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.