Arte Description and History
Rowen takes out four knives and creates four magic, elemental circles around him with them. Reminiscent of a revolver's chambers, each magic circle shoots an elementally-charged orb at the target while switching to the next circle in a clockwise direction, Ludger using his guns as a trigger. The first orb explodes into a plume of water, the second orb freezes the plume, the third orb shatters the ice with electricity, and the fourth orb explodes with earthly power. Finally, Rowen shoots a large continuous beam at the target. The mystic arte's Japanese name, Tiro Sforzando, translates to "shooting sforzando" in Italian. A sforzando is a musical notation where the note(s) are played in a dramatic tune, adhering to Rowen's musical theme.
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Mystic Arte: Ludger Will Kresnik + Rowen J. Ilbert (Apocalyptic Sforzando)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Xillia 2
- Rowen: お立会い！一曲参りましょうか！
- Ludger: ああ！
- Rowen: 四象移ろいて始光を生ず！歌劇！
- Both: ティーロ・スフォルツァンド！！
- Rowen: Otachiai! Ikyoku mairimashou ka!
- Ludger: Aa!
- Rowen: Shizou utsuroi te shikou wo shouzu! Kageki!
- Both: Tirosuforutsando!!
- Rowen: "Together now! Let's give this tune a go!"
- Ludger: "Okay!"
- Rowen: "Light comes forth when the four elements fade! Quite the opera!"
- Both: "Tiro Sforzando!!"
- Rowen: "The finale! Shall we play a tune?"
- Ludger: "Kay!"
- Rowen: "Drama born from light as the four elements... Converge!"
- Both: "Apocalyptic Sforzando!!"