- This article is about the Water-elemental gun arte known as "Aquaspiral", also written as "Aqua Spiral". For the novice Water spell localized by the same name, see Aqua Spiral (spell).
Arte Description and History
When this attack is executed, the user launches a spiraling burst of water forward, piercing the enemy and hitting them multiple times. In Tales of Eternia, this arte can be converted into Aqua Cure (アクアキュア Akuakyua?) by pressing the "Attack" button before launching the projectile itself, healing Max significantly while sending him backward for a short distance as a retreat tactic. This action costs the same amount of TP but cancels the damage effect of the attack. This change also follows Max in his Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 and Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 appearances.
- Tales of Eternia - Max (Aqua Spiral)
- Tales of Innocence - Illia Animi
- Tales of Hearts R - Pyrox (Aquaspiral)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Max
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Max
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Illia Animi
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Illia Animi
- Tales of VS. - Illia Animi
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "The enemy is speared by intense water pressure."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.