Arte Description and History
Upon activation, this arte generates a temporary aura that increases magical attack power for one ally. In Tales of Vesperia, the formula for this arte is originally given to Rita Mordio, who has no interest in it and decides that it better suits Estelle. In Tales of Zestiria, it gains a minor healing effect similar to other recurring support spells in the game.
- Tales of Vesperia (X360) - Estelle (Astion)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Estelle; Risky Cast: Patty Fleur
- Tales of Innocence R - Kongwai Tao
- Tales of Hearts - Beryl Benito, Byrocks, Clinoseraph
- Tales of Hearts R - Beryl Benito, Chalcedony Akerman (Astion)
- Tales of Zestiria - Lailah (Imbuement)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Quote: "Arise, watchtower, and make it a height of your power... Astion!"
Tales of Zestiria
Localized Description: "Restores HP and SC to an ally and temporarily increases their Arte Attack."
Localized Quote: "Unleash your hidden power... Imbuement!"
Alternate Localized Quote: "Let's do our best. Eyes on the prize!"