Arte Description and History
When this arte is activated, the user thrusts their arms forward to charge their palms, creating a sphere of blue energy that engulfs the enemy. This sphere becomes progressively larger as more energy is charged into the attack, until it is finally detonated to damage all nearby enemies. While it is a powerful attack, it involves a long charging time that inhibits its use during combos.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Bruiser Khang (Ballistic)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of VS. - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Heavy Bomber
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Heavy Bomber
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "An attack that sends an explosive blast of psychic energy to the enemy."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.