Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beast Swallow Kick (獅子飛燕脚 Shishi Hienkyaku?, "Lion Flying Swallow Kick") is an arte in the Tales series that serves as a combination of the Beast and Swallow Dance artes, thus far exclusive to Cress Albane from Tales of Phantasia.
Arte Description and History
Beast Swallow Kick is an arcane arte that can be used by Cress after mastering Beast and Swallow Dance. The move begins with Cress leaping into the air and executing a series of kicks toward the enemy, then finishes by sending a lion's head through the target, pushing them away.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Beast Swallow Kick)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Beast Swallow Kick)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Lion Lunge
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): Shishi Hienkyakyu
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 獅子戦吼と飛燕連脚を組み合わせた奥義
Romanized Description: Shishisenkou to Hienrenkyaku wo kumi awaseta ougi
Localized Description: "A Secret Skill combining Beast and Swallow Dance."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.