Blizzard (ブリザード Burizaado?) is a high-tier spell of either the Water or Ice element, depending upon the game in which it appears.
Arte Description and History
When Blizzard is cast, white sheets of snow and ice drop across all enemies, covering the entire screen. It is nearly impossible to dodge this attack. In Tales of Legendia, when Shirley Fennes casts Blizzard, her Teriques is shown, and the ice is tinted pink. For the Radiant Mythology series of games, which take place in 3D, Blizzard is instead a horizontal vortex of white wind filled with snow and ice that damages the enemy. It is visually similar to Storm and Fire Storm.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Atwight, "Blizzard" Aura Disc (Blizzard)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Rutee Katrea
- Tales of Eternia - Ice Craymel Arte: Meredy, Keele Zeibel, Celsius (Blizzard)
- Tales of Legendia - Shirley Fennes, Norma Beatty, Walter, Maurits, Solon, Dark Shirley, Dark Norma (Blizzard)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Aqua Mage costume, Enchanter costume, Enchantress costume, Rutee Katrea, Meredy, Celsius
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Rutee Katrea, Meredy, Celsius
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Rutee Katrea (Blizzard)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Rutee Katrea, Celsius
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Rutee Katrea, Meredy, Celsius, Norma Beatty, Shirley Fennes
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Creates an intense blizzard around the enemy."
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Raise forth a fierce snow storm. Ice Arte."
Tales of Legendia
Localized Description: "High: A powerful blizzard assaults the enemies. ATR.: Ice."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tales of Legendia (PS2) Eres Guide by AncientNova GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.