Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is executed, the user simply throws numerous bombs onto the enemy from above. This arte can be anywhere from lacking elemental affinity to being Light- or Fire-elemental.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Philia Felice (Bomb Rain)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Philia Felice
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Philia
- Tales of the Abyss - Philia Philis (Bomb Rain)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Scholar costume, Majoukko costume, Alchemist costume
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Thief class (Bomb Rain)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Thief class, Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Thief class, Philia Felice
- Tales of VS. - Philia Felice
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "An attack that drops Philia's explosives down on the enemy like rain."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Throws exploding bottles all around."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.