Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Chameleon first appears in Tales of Phantasia under the command of Claus F. Lester. When summoned, Chameleon uses his tongue to eat an enemy, inflicting instant death. He is best known for his infamous glitch in the original Super Famicom version, where if Chameleon attempts to eat an enemy sprite too large, he will instead cause the game to lock up in an unending loop of his tongue.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Claus F. Lester
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Claus F. Lester (Chameleon)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Chameleon
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) (Kajitani-Eizan): Chameleon
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: いにしえに封印された禁呪文の一つ 魔界の獣カメレオンを召喚する
Romanized Description: Inishie ni fuuin sareta kinjumon no hitotsu. Makai no kemono Chameleon wo shoukan suru
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Summons the Spirit of Death. Chameleon swallows his prey whole."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 古に封印された禁呪文の一つ 魔界の獣を召喚する
Romanized Description: Inishie ni fuuin sareta kinjumon no hitotsu. Makai no kemono wo shoukan suru
Localized Description: "A forbidden ancient spell that summons a beast from Daemonium."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.