- This page is about the space-time arcane arte known in Japanese media as "Ten'i Souhazan". For the base arte known in Japanese media as "Kuukan Shouten'i" and localized as "Chaos Lunge" in Tales of Xillia 2, see Eternal Slasher.
Arte Description and History
Cress begins the attack by generating a field of light around himself, damaging any nearby enemies before teleporting over the target's location. He thrusts downward as he drops to the ground before finishing with a slash along the ground that releases a large wave of blue energy. Afterward, he jumps into the air and teleports back to his original location.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Chaos Lunge)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Chaos Lunge)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Cress Albane
- Tales of VS. - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Soul Strike
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): Ten'i Souhazan / Chaotic Void
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 空間翔転移と虚空蒼破斬を組み合わせた時空奥義
Romanized Description: Kuukan Shouten'i to Kokuu Souhazan wo kumi awaseta jikuuougi
Localized Description: "A Space-Time Secret Skill combining Lunge and Chaos Blade."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.