Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Charge is one of the few artes that allows for the regeneration of TP. In Tales of Phantasia, Mint's version restores anywhere from 5 to 10 TP. In the iOS release of the game, there was a daily bonus that reduced TP consumption and, when combined with TP reduction equipment, actually allowed Mint to use Charge to restore more TP than it cost, allowing her to slowly restore all her TP outside of battle.
In Tales of Eternia, the spell actually gives just as much TP as it requires, using 100 TP to give the targeted ally 100 TP, and will even give the ally 3% of max TP when the enemy is defeated. In Tales of the Abyss, if the spell is used within a fully charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle, it will become Tribute instead, which expands its original single target effect into one that affects the entire party. Charge is also the name of Alvin's special ability in Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2. After performing an attack, Alvin can charge and store energy, which he can then use to alter his martial artes into stronger, charged arte versions.
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Mint Adenade (Charge)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Mint Adenade (Charge)
- Tales of Eternia - Lightning Craymel Arte: Meredy, Keele Zeibel (Charge)
- Tales of Symphonia - Raine Sage (Charge)
- Tales of the Abyss - Tear Grants (Charge)
- Tales of Xillia - Alvin (Charge)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Alvin (Charge)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Mint Adenade
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Raine Sage, Tear Grants (Charge)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Mint Adenade, Raine Sage, Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Mint Adenade, Raine Sage, Tear Grants, Marta Lualdi
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Marta Lualdi, Raine Sage, Gremlin, Awakener (Charge)
- Tales of VS. - Mint Adenade, Tear Grants
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Charge
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): ?
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Charge
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Charge
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Share your TP with an ally. Defeating the enemy restores TP. Lightning Arte."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 味方一人にＴＰを分け与える
Romanized Description: Mikata hitori ni TP wo wake ataeru
Localized Description: "Give one ally some TP."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Healing (novice): restore a portion of a party member's TP."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Healing (novice): Give some of your TP to one ally."
Japanese Quote: 活力を分け与えよ、チャージ！
Romanized Quote: Katsuryoku o wakeatae yo. Chaaji!
Localized Qutoe: "Impart thy power... Charge!"
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.