Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In its original form, Loni executes this arte by throwing himself head-first into the air while spinning with his weapon, as if he were a cyclone, traveling in a small arc through the sky due to the pull of gravity. This action relates closely to Spiral Driver, the mystic arte that extends from this arte, which involves Loni spinning across the entire screen in the same way, with enough speed to overcome the gravitational pull. However, in most later games, the character shoots rapidly into the sky at a steep angle before jumping backward to drop to the ground. The back jump action can be canceled in Tales of Vesperia, allowing characters to continue with other aerial attacks.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Loni Dunamis
- Tales of the Abyss - Anise Tatlin (Cyclone Shot)
- Tales of Innocence R - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Vesperia - Repede, Zagi (Cyclone Shot)
- Tales of Hearts - Support Arte: Loni Dunamis
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Couleur
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Loni Dunamis
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Loni Dunamis, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of VS. - Anise Tatlin