|Game||Tales of the Abyss|
- Holds a neutral position between Kimlasca and Malkuth. The Maestros and Fon Master Ion, the voice of Daath, read the Score.
- Mostly used by those on a pilgrimage to Daath, but also serves as a stop for cargo ships. Governed by the Order of Lorelei. -- Daath Bay
Daath resides on the Padamiyan continent along with its capital city, which shares its name; Daath Bay, the main point of access for ships; Aramis Spring, an aquatic cave system on the northern end of the land mass; and Mt. Zaleho, an active volcano west of the capital city. Oracle Headquarters lies beneath the Daathic Cathedral. It is the training ground for all members of the Oracle Knights, with some exceptions, the most notable being Tear Grants, who was trained personally by the God-General Legretta. Only authorized personnel are permitted entry into the headquarters.
- Caverns that formed over hundreds of years. The deepest section of the water is part of the Yulia Road leading to the Qliphoth.
Aramis Spring is located at the northernmost tip of the Padamiyan continent, slightly northeast of Daath Bay. When Luke fon Fabre and Tear return to the Outer Lands from Yulia City, they arrive in Aramis Spring, and there, they join Guy Cecil. Upon reaching the exit, they encounter Jade Curtiss, who reports to them that Fon Master Ion and Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear have been kidnapped. The group later meets a man named Shiba, which leads to a variety of other ventures.
- An active volcano where ruins protecting a Sephiroth are located. Can be accessed from Daath with a fonic glyph.
Located on the southwestern part of the continent, Mt. Zaleho is home to one of the Sephiroth Trees of Auldrant. It is comprised of two sides: one housing research camps with direct access to the Sephiroth and another that leads directly into the mouth of the volcano. The group first visits Mt. Zaleho in order to access the Sephiroth. Later, they return to the volcano when Anise Tatlin betrays them and Grand Maestro Mohs forces Ion to read the Score, which proves to be too much for Ion's body to withstand. Before he disappears, Ion absorbs the miasma from within Tear's body and thanks Anise for the time they had together.
Daath is a theocracy led by the Fon Master, with the Grand Maestro as head of its military force, the Oracle Knights. It is the headquarters to the Order of Lorelei, a religion based on the Score predicted by Yulia Jue. Both Daath and its capital city are named after Francis Daath, one of Yulia's disciples during the Dawn Age of Auldrant. The city of Daath is divided into 33 sections to reflect the 33 monuments from the pilgrimage. The city consists of an outer band of shops and houses, with the Daathic Cathedral in the center of the city. It also contains the Oracle Headquarters.
- Daath is one of several names in the game derived from the sephirot of Hebrew tradition. The sephirah Da'at refers to belief and knowledge, the central state of unity among the sephirot.