Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The arte has the user slam their weapon onto the ground, causing rocks to be blasted from the ground. Even more Earth-elemental damage is caused when the user raises the weapon from the ground. In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is from the "Technical" arte branch, meaning Presea can only obtain it if her EX Skills are "Technical". Its "Strike" counterpart is Fiery Destruction. In Tales of the Tempest, the arte is an extension and can only be activated by using Bakusaizan followed with Kogetsusen.
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Link - Presea Combatir (Deadly Destruction)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: strike the earth with a vertical motion and blast rocks."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.