Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Death Blossom (散華猛襲脚 Sanka Moushuukyaku?, "Scatter Flower Fierce Attack Kick") and Triple Rage Kick (三華猛蹴脚 Sanka Moushuukyaku?, "Triple Flower Fierce Soar Kick") are artes that combine Eagle Dive and Triple Kick into a single attack.
Arte Description and History
Two different but related versions of this arte exist, sharing mostly similar functions and Japanese names, though they are localized differently. The two versions differ with two of the kanji characters in the name. Death Blossom is used by Farah Oersted and the Monk class, and Triple Rage Kick is used by Regal Bryant in all of his appearances and the Battle Master costume in Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X.
The typical appearances of this arte involves the user jumping into the air, before shooting themself at an angle into the ground with a high velocity, leaving behind a streak of light. Then, the user continues the attack by pushing forward with three spin kicks. The initial jump can be canceled if the user is already in the air when they activate it, or if the user links to it from any anti-air attack.
In Tales of Symphonia, Regal's version acts somewhat differently. He still jumps into the air, but instead of shooting into the ground, he merely slams his foot against the enemy as he lands. Then, he continues with the same three spin-kicks. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, the arte's animation adds a crescent effect to the initial strike, reminiscent of an inverted Crescent Moon.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Farah Oersted
- Tales of Eternia Online - Fighter class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of VS. - Farah Oersted
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Combination of Dive Kick and Triple Blossom."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: a jump kick that links to Triple Kick."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.