Arte Description and History
Delay is an arte and skill that involves slowing some aspect down, though what particular aspect it affects changes with each iteration. Its original spell form in Tales of Phantasia involves decreasing the movement speed of one enemy, and this effect is revisited in Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X. Its effect changes to decreasing the target's casting speed in Tales of Eternia, which is the effect that Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2, Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3, and Tales of Eternia Online replicate. Delay also appears as a passive skill attached to certain equipment in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, where it decreases the party's escape speed.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Mint Adenade, Undine, Dhaos
- Tales of Eternia - Time Craymel Arte, Shizel, Nereid (Delay)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Mint Adenade, Megumi Yutakana Hikari no Sei
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Fuumashi costume, Illusionist costume, Keele Zeibel
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Scholar costume, Keele Zeibel
- Tales of Eternia Online - Arcane Craymel Mage class
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Passive Skill: "Trick Bind" spinner, "Black Plate" plate, "Lion Heart" plate, "Pharaoh's Mask" bandanna
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Delay
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): ?
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "The enemy's chant is delayed by distorting time."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.