Arte Description and History
This arte first appeared in Tales of Eternia as a Sacred Skill that combined Sonic Blade and Twin Sonic Blade. When the arte is executed, the user releases an initial projectile, then follows with a second, much larger and more powerful projectile blast that deals multiple hits. However, the projectile will not cause damage for enemies in front, but rather from a little distance, making it difficult to use all the arte's hits. From Tales of Symphonia onward, this arte allows users to release three projectile waves at the enemy, with the third projectile dealing more damage and hits while passing through the target to hit any other enemies behind it.
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel (Sonic Chaos)
- Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Vesperia - Flynn Scifo (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Xillia - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Alvin (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Alvin, Ludger Will Kresnik + Gaius, Alvin + Gaius (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Warrior class
- Tales of the Tempest - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Swordsman class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Twinsword class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Twinsword class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Flynn Scifo, Caius Qualls
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Caius Qualls
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Sacred Skill. A more powerful form of Sonic Blade."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: attack with multiple shockwaves and a finishing blow."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Release two shockwaves followed by an even stronger shockwave."
Tales of Xillia
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-04.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.