Arte Description and History
This arte is one of the strongest artes in the Demon Fang family. When it is executed, the user swings their sword around in a circle before slamming it into the ground to create a close-range shock wave that hits all enemies in a large arc in front of the user. It first appeared in Tales of Symphonia as Lloyd Irving's highest-level "Strike" arte that is derived from Demon Fang, with its "Technical" counterpart being Demonic Chaos.
In the original release of Tales of Vesperia, Demonic Circle is available to Flynn Scifo as one of several artes in his repertoire that are used only during the duel against him. In the game's PlayStation 3 port, Flynn obtains the arte while he is playable, and he can change this arte into the altered arte Resshintenshou while the "Athenor" skill is equipped.
- Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving (Demonic Circle)
- Tales of Vesperia (X360) - Flynn Scifo (Demonic Circle)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Flynn Scifo, Leblanc
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Swordsman class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Flynn Scifo, Swordsman class
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Flynn Scifo
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv.3 Sp. Attack: create a large shockwave in the surrounding area."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-05.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.