Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of the Abyss, the arte can only be used when Luke fon Fabre or Asch use Devil's Inferno in a fully-charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle. After activation, the character smashes his sword into the ground to create a small fissure, which releases an upward burst of flame that damages all enemies caught in its small area of effect.
In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, this appears as the arte that Emil Castagnier activates by default during a Unison Attack, always activating whenever Emil is controlled by the player and the conditions for other Unison Attack options are not met. In this game, it is a Dark-elemental attack that causes a swirling blast of dark energy to spiral upward to trap the target when he strikes his blade upon the ground.
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Hearts R - Gall Gruner (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Xillia - Jiao (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Jiao (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Asch
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Emil Castagnier (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of VS. - Asch