Arte Description and History
In Tales of the Abyss, the arte can only be used when Luke fon Fabre or Asch use Devil's Inferno in a fully-charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle. After activation, the character smashes his sword into the ground to create a small fissure, which releases an upward burst of flame that damages all enemies caught in its small area of effect.
In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, this appears as the arte that Emil Castagnier activates by default during a Unison Attack, always activating whenever Emil is controlled by the player and the conditions for other Unison Attack options are not met. In this game, it is a Dark-elemental attack that causes a swirling blast of dark energy to spiral upward to trap the target when he strikes his blade upon the ground.
In Tales of the Rays, this arte is Fire-elemental.
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Hearts R - Gall Gruner (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Xillia - Jiao (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Jiao (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Asch
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Emil Castagnier (Devil's Maw)
- Tales of VS. - Asch