Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user charges with energy before slamming their palm into the ground, creating a large explosion of energy that hits any surrounding enemies. In Tales of Vesperia, Yuri Lowell can use this arte by using Destruction Field with the accessory "Dhaos Cape" equipped. It cannot, however, be learned as a separate arte. It was localized as "Dhaos Blast" in this game; Destruction Field was localized as "Destruction Blast" in the demo for the Xbox 360 version, but changed in the final product. As one of Dhaos's signature artes, characters who draw their moveset from him have their own variations. Sekundes uses Sekundes Corridor, and Chronos uses Chronos Collider (クロノスコレダー Kuronosukoredaa?, "Khronos Collider"). Yggdrasill's Outburst is also similar, especially when considered alongside his Yggdrasill Laser arte.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Dhaos
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Dhaos (Dhaos Collider)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Dhaos
- Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell, Time Traveller (Dhaos Blast)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Dhaos
- Tales of VS. - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Dhaos
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Dhaos Collider
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Dhaos Collider