Arte Description and History
Dragon Glare involves the user leaping high into the air and then descending with a series of slashes. Once on the ground, the user performs one final strike. Judas uses it in Tales of Destiny 2, and he can extend it into Shouha Rekkousen. It is then added to the artes of Leon in the PlayStation 2 releases of Tales of Destiny, though it does not exist in the original game. This arte serves to further enhance the visual balance between his balanced slash and thrust motif, while also differentiating him from Stahn Aileron, with whom Leon shares many of the same artes in the original game.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Dragon Glare)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus, Judas
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Leon Magnus
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Move and slash so fast you can't be seen."