- This article is about the recurring Warrior arte. For other artes that share the name, see Dragon Slayer.
Arte Description and History
When executed, the user raises their sword, summoning a large spike of flame that bursts from the ground. In the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of Destiny, it forces a large cooldown delay that prevents most artes from being chained to it without breaking the combo, but this can be canceled by chaining into a passive skill such as "Aiming Step" or "Charge". In the Director's Cut version of the same game, this arte is granted aerial capabilities, in which the user spins higher into the air and summons a vertical blast of flame. The cooldown delay is removed during aerial use.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Stahn Aileron, Dymlos
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Hearts - Kor Meteor
- Tales of Hearts R - Kor Meteor (Dragon Slayer)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Clint
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Royal Fencer costume, Chain Blader costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Stahn Aileron (Dragon Slayer)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Fire from above rains down onto the enemy."