Arte Description and History
In Tales of the Abyss, when Anise Tatlin uses this arte, her automated doll, Tokunaga, performs a charged uppercut surrounded by an upward surge of energy, lifting the target into the air. When used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle, the arte is converted into Stone Dragon Ascent. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Regal Bryant performs a sweeping kick on the targeted enemy, followed by a rising back-flip that knocks the enemy into the air.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Anise Tatlin
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Regal Bryant (Dragon Surge)
- Tales of VS. - Anise Tatlin
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Base: Knock the enemy skyward with a powerful punch."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2013-05-03.