Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of the Abyss, when Anise Tatlin uses this arte, her automated doll, Tokunaga, performs a charged uppercut surrounded by an upward surge of energy, lifting the target into the air. When used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle, the arte is converted into Stone Dragon Ascent. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Regal Bryant performs a sweeping kick on the targeted enemy, followed by a rising back-flip that knocks the enemy into the air.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Anise Tatlin
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Regal Bryant (Dragon Surge)
- Tales of VS. - Anise Tatlin
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Base: Knock the enemy skyward with a powerful punch."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2013-05-03.