Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Similarly to Swallow Dance and other artes in the same family, Stahn spins high in the air with several rising kicks while wreathed in flames, finishing with a final upward slash. The final slash can be canceled into any aerial-enabled arte. This arte is effective for starting aerial combos, but it is very likely to miss if the enemy if it is not staggered before this attack is used from the ground. The long animation period makes the attack inconvenient if an enemy breaks from the combo, since it would be impossible to prevent it from falling to the ground and recovering without support from other party members.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Stahn Aileron (Dragon Toss)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Stahn Aileron (Dragon Toss)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of VS. - Stahn Aileron
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Throws down enemies after they are tossed into the air with multiple kicks."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Destroy an enemy with a series of blazing kicks."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.