Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Warrior arte localized as "Dual Punishment". For the arte localized by the same name, currently exclusive to Anise Tatlin, see Dual Punishment (Anise).
Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, the user spins around vertically twice with their weapon outstretched, damaging all enemies within range. In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is part of the "Technical" branch of artes, with Finality Punishment as its "Strike" counterpart. In Tales of the Tempest, the arte is an extension that is activated by using Ressenbu twice.
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Dual Punishment)
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: attack the enemy with two powerful axe swings."
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Localized Description: "Base: Attack the enemy with two powerful ax swings."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.