Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Dual Ray Thrust is the master arte of Ray Thrust that Colette learns if her type is directed toward the "Technical" branch of artes. As opposed to its "Strike" counterpart, Ray Satellite, Dual Ray Thrust has a long range and the possibility to hit several enemies. By repeatedly using Dual Ray Thrust, Colette will eventually learn the arcane arte Triple Ray Thrust. Despite this arte not appearing in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World as an arte for Colette to use, Colette is able to use Triple Ray Thrust, which is the advanced version of this arte. However, she is able to use Dual Ray Thrust in the Radiant Mythology series, where it is influenced by the Light element.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: throw two powerful chakrams at the enemy."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-03.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 28-03-2009