- This article is about the midair and arcane arte used by Farah Oersted and Leia Rolando that once was localized as "Eagle Rage". For the arte currently localized by that name, thus far exclusive to Regal Bryant, see Eagle Rage.
Eagle's Rage (鷹爪落瀑蹴 Yousou Rakubakushuu?, "Hawk Claw Drop Waterfall Kick") is an aerial attack, most commonly associated with Farah Oersted from Tales of Eternia and the Monk class from the Radiant Mythology series of games.
Arte Description and History
When the arte is used, the user jumps into the air and kicks away two small discs of water downward at the enemy. Then, the user launches themself into the ground at an angle, surrounded by an aura of a falling meteor, to strike the enemy while setting the character up to continue the combo with a ground-based arte. In Tales of Eternia, the initial jump can be canceled if Farah is already in the air when she activates it, or if she links to it from any anti-air attack.
This attack should not be confused with the Eagle Rage that is used exclusively by Regal Bryant from Tales of Symphonia. Both attacks derive themselves from Eagle Dive, but they are named rather differently in the Japanese versions, and they hold distinctly separate effects.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of VS. - Farah Oersted
- Tales of Link - Farah Oersted (Eagle Rage), Leia Rolando (Eagle's Rage)
- Tales of the Rays - Farah Oersted
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Rise far above and dive into the enemy with a destructive force."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.