Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is activated, the user jumps into the air while executing two vertical slashes, followed by a heavy downward strike into the ground while landing. Afterward, the enemy is launched into the air as the user pulls their weapon out of the ground to make one final upward slash. Each upward slash is accompanied by the image of the crescent moon. In Tales of the Tempest, the arte is an extension and can be activated by using Shougetsushousen and extending with Kogetsusen.
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: the axe swings draw multiple moons in the air."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-04-08.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.