Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In its original as a passive skill in Tales of Symphonia, it allows the user to move immediately after casting a spell. In Tales of the Abyss, Tear creates a series of purple rings around her allied target, forming a glyph with an arrow that rotates clockwise along the glyph. Tear's version of this spell decreases the spellcasting time of the targeted ally by 20% and can be altered into Witchcraft through the use of a Water or Dark FOF Circle. This buffing effect is also used in the Radiant Mythology series of games. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, the arte is Ice-elemental and increases an ally's A. ATK by 30% for 90 seconds.
- Tales of Symphonia - EX Skill: Genis Sage, Raine Sage (Nimble Mage)
- Tales of the Abyss - Tear Grants (Enhance Cast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Bishop class, Tear Grants (Enhance Cast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Tear Grants, Marta Lualdi
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Marta Lualdi, Merrow family through Rusalka, Muzzler (Enhance Cast)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Quote: "Aid the power to recite... Enhance Cast!"