Arte Description and History
In its original as a passive skill in Tales of Symphonia, it allows the user to move immediately after casting a spell. In Tales of the Abyss, Tear creates a series of purple rings around her allied target, forming a glyph with an arrow that rotates clockwise along the glyph. Tear's version of this spell decreases the spellcasting time of the targeted ally by 20% and can be altered into Witchcraft through the use of a Water or Dark FOF Circle. This buffing effect is also used in the Radiant Mythology series of games. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, the arte is Ice-elemental and increases an ally's A. ATK by 30% for 90 seconds.
- Tales of Symphonia - EX Skill: Genis Sage, Raine Sage (Nimble Mage)
- Tales of the Abyss - Tear Grants (Enhance Cast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Bishop class, Tear Grants (Enhance Cast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Tear Grants, Marta Lualdi
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Marta Lualdi, Merrow family through Rusalka, Muzzler (Enhance Cast)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Quote: "Aid the power to recite... Enhance Cast!"