Arte Description and History
Against a backdrop of tidal waves, the user will continually throw hammers. Each hammer costs TP, and the arte will only end when the user runs out. The only version that does not adhere to this is the mystic arte version in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, where Chat throws a large but finite amount of hammers.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Chat
- Tales of VS. - Wonder Bag tool
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Eternity needs no explanation."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.