Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the unarmed Fighter arte previously localized as "Mirage". For the Swordsman arte presently localized as it, see Mirage.
Arte Description and History
When used, the user sneaks behind the enemy almost at once. It is possible to avoid attacks from the enemy with this arte, but it does not provide any damage. However, as it usually is a base arte, one can combine it together with master and arcane artes after using it.
In Tales of Eternia, Celsius tends to follow up her Mirage with a Chi, allowing her to float behind the party's defenses and strike their back. In the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Vesperia, Repede can change this arte into the altered arte Hiyou Ryuusuijin, while the "Great Deluge" skill is equipped. In Tales of Xillia, this arte is one of the few used by the Golden Mage Knight - Scholar that he does not share with Jude Mathis.
- Tales of Eternia - Farah Oersted, Celsius (Mirage)
- Tales of Symphonia - Regal Bryant (Mirage)
- Tales of Vesperia - Repede, Zagi (Falling Leaf)
- Tales of Xillia - Golden Mage Knight - Scholar (Falling Leaf)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Falling Leaf
- Tales of Eternia Online - Fighter class
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Evade enemy attack, like leaves drifting in the wind."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 1 Sp. Attack: sneak up on the enemy from behind."
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Base: Get behind an enemy. This attack does not inflict damage on the enemy."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Vesperia (X360) FAQ/Walkthrough by drachemeister GameFAQs (2008) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.