Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The spell summons several large spheres of fire that rain down upon the targeted enemies. In the PlayStation 2 release of Tales of Destiny, the spell also inflicts the "Poison" status ailment. Although Fearful Flare does not appear as an in-battle arte in Tales of Destiny 2 until its PlayStation Portable port, Dymlos Timber uses Fearful Flare when he displays the power of his Swordian to eliminate a portion of the attacking forces at Dycroft.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Dymlos, Swordian Clemente (Fear Flare)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Stahn Aileron, Philia Felice
- Tales of Eternia - Efreet, Shizel (Fear Flare)
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Cutscene: Dymlos Timber
- Tales of Innocence R - Kongwai Tao
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Stahn Aileron (Fearful Flare)
- Tales of VS. - Stahn Aileron, Philia Felice
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Fires off multiple rounds of fireballs at enemy."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Rain down countless fireballs from above."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.