Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of Destiny 2, the user conjures a spiraling dust ring on the ground around the enemy, which bursts into a dusty tornado. In Tales of Rebirth, the user summons a pink circle on the ground around the enemy, which then conjures rising pink pillars of wind for each enemy caught in the circle, damaging them as the wind pillars raise them in the air and burst into ice shards when reaching their limit. In Tales of Graces, the effect is centered around the user. In the Nintendo Wii version of Tales of Graces, this arte is effective against birds, and under the effects of Red Charge, it is especially effective against humans. In the PlayStation 3 version, this arte is also effective against spirits.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Reala, Dantalion, Fortuna, Magnadeus, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of Rebirth - Mao, Saleh
- Tales of Graces - Pascal
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Pascal, Richard, Lambda Angelus, Lambda Theos (Fearful Storm)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Reala
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Reala, Mao, Deus Ex Machina
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Reala, Mao, Saleh
- Tales of VS. - Mao
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reala