Arte Description and History
In Tales of Destiny 2, the user conjures a spiraling dust ring on the ground around the enemy, which bursts into a dusty tornado. In Tales of Rebirth, the user summons a pink circle on the ground around the enemy, which then conjures rising pink pillars of wind for each enemy caught in the circle, damaging them as the wind pillars raise them in the air and burst into ice shards when reaching their limit. In Tales of Graces, the effect is centered around the user. In the Nintendo Wii version of Tales of Graces, this arte is effective against birds, and under the effects of Red Charge, it is especially effective against humans. In the PlayStation 3 version, this arte is also effective against spirits.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Reala, Dantalion, Fortuna, Magnadeus, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of Rebirth - Mao, Saleh
- Tales of Graces - Pascal
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Pascal, Richard, Lambda Angelus, Lambda Theos (Fearful Storm)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Reala
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Reala, Mao, Deus Ex Machina
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Reala, Mao, Saleh
- Tales of VS. - Mao
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reala
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Rebirth
Japanese Quote: 恐慌たる烈風、還れ！虚無の彼方！フィアフルストーム！
Romanized Quote: Kyoukoutaru reppuu, kitare! Kyoumu no kanata! Fearful Storm!
Translated Quote: "O violent gale born of fear, come! To the void! Fearful Storm!"