Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Gale (絶風刃 Zeppuujin?, "Suppressing/Severing Wind Blade") is an arte used by Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia and a linked arte used by Jude Mathis and Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2.
Arte Description and History
When used, the users slashes twice, hurling an X-shaped Wind-elemental projectile toward the enemy. In Tales of Vesperia, Final Gale inflicts more damage the farther away the enemy is from Yuri. The projectile's range is extended to reach across the full length of the battlefield in the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Vesperia. Final Gale changes into the altered arte Frigid Blast when the "Great Deluge" skill is equipped. Final Gale is also born from the friendship between Yuri and Flynn Scifo. Before going to Tarqaron, the party takes a break at Aurnion, where Yuri confesses to Flynn that he needs a finishing move. The two spend the resulting night and day sparring until Yuri manages to fully develop the arte.
- Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell (Final Gale)
- Tales of Xillia - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Milla Maxwell, Golden Mage Knight - Scholar + Golden Mage Knight - Creator (Final Gale)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Milla/Milla Maxwell (Final Gale)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Yuri Lowell
In-Game Description and History
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Arcane Arte: Slash your blade in a circular motion to send a gale shockwave at the enemy."
Tales of Xillia
Localized Description: "Slice foes with an X-shaped blade of wind born from a sky-shredding combination of fist and sword."