Arte Description and History
In Tales of Destiny 2, the arte begins with Loni striking the target with his axe several times. Afterward, he jumps and unleashes a wave of energy for the final hit. Loni brings this arte with him in several Escort Titles and in his cameo appearance as a support arte in Tales of Hearts. Its usage through the "Mjollnir" tool in Tales of VS. is also a reference to Loni.
In Tales of Zestiria, this arte is altered slightly but remains essentially the same. Mikleo strikes the target with his staff, then magically converts his staff into an axe. Afterward, he strikes the target several more times and jumps to unleash a wave of energy for the final hit. Final Prayer is one of the three cameo mystic artes in the game available as DLC. In Tales of Hearts, it is also used by Azide Silver when fought. His version is colored purple in contrast to the typical blue. "Final Player" is also the name of one of the kendamas in Tales of Symphonia.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Loni Dunamis
- Tales of Symphonia - Kendama weapon (Final Player)
- Tales of Hearts - Silver; Support Arte: Loni Dunamis
- Tales of Hearts R - Silver (Final Prayer)
- Tales of Zestiria - Mikleo (Final Player)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Loni Dunamis
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Loni Dunamis
- Tales of VS. - "Mjollnir" tool
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Loni Dunamis
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Zestiria
Japanese Quote: たたきのめす！さらにのめす！まだのめす！それが！ファイナルプレイヤー！
Romanized Quote: Tatakinomesu! Sarani nomesu! Mada nomesu! Sore ga! Fainarupureiyaa!
Translated Quote: "I'll smash you! Again! And again! That is! Final Prayer!"