Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the arte named "Flying Dragon". For the term used in Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny 2, see Flying Dragon (term).
Arte Description and History
Flying Dragon involves the user performing a low, forward sweep before slashing diagonally backward. In the PlayStation 2 remake of Tales of Destiny, a final spiking attack forward is added.
- Tales of Destiny - Leon Magnus (Flying Dragon)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Rebirth - Veigue Lungberg
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Flying Dragon)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Leon Magnus
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Dash forward to cut the enemy, then jump away."