Arte Description and History
Frigid Blast involves the user concentrating ice energy into their palm. They then release it in an icy explosion. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte can only be used when Luke fon Fabre or Asch uses Raging Blast in a fully-charged Water or Dark FOF Circle. In Tales of Vesperia, this is an altered arte learned with the "Great Deluge" skill equipped while using Final Gale, until it is mastered. After this, it is available as a separate arte that does not require the skill to be equipped in order to be used.
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch, Van (Frigid Blast)
- Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell (Frigid Blast)
- Tales of Xillia - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Rowen J. Ilbert (Frigid Blast)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Rowen J. Ilbert, Gaius + Rowen J. Ilbert (Frigid Blast)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kentoushi costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of VS. - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of Link - Asch, Yuri Lowell (Frigid Blast), Van Grants
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arte: Unleash a cold burst of power from within that freezes and downs the enemy."
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Altered Arte: Slash your sword in a circular motion then send forth a shot of ice from your fist."
Tales of Xillia
Localized Description: "Raging Blast is used to shatter ice and knock enemies away."