- For the arte used by Judith from Tales of Vesperia also once localized as "Moon Glare", see Thunder Moon Rising.
Arte Description and History
The user performs a curved, upward slash that invokes the image of a crescent moon. Some characters can also extend it into Moon Fall, which uses a dark, downward slash to invoke the imagery of a gibbous moon in contrast. Judith from Tales of Vesperia uses a different version that involves her performing a series of slashes to summon the image of the moon, which she then slices in half. In Tales of Graces, Richard can perform this arte while he is a child.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) - Judas
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Judas, Leon
- Tales of Rebirth - Zilva
- Tales of Innocence R - Ange Serena
- Tales of Vesperia - Judith (Moon Glare)
- Tales of Graces - Richard (Moon Glare)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Moon Glare)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus, Judas
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Mobile: Tales of Commons - Seiun
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Link - Judith (Moon Glare)
- Tales of the Rays - Leon Magnus (Moon Glare)
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: A slash that curves like a waning moon."