Arte Description and History
Grand Chariot acts as a physical arcane arte in Tales of Symphonia, while it is an altered arte for a spell in Tales of Vesperia. In Tales of Symphonia, it is one of Colette Brunel's two combination artes, in which she combines the master versions of Ray Thrust and Pow Hammer. Upon activation, she throws two rings that cause lightning to strike.
In Tales of Vesperia, Grant Chariot is a spell available to Estelle. Upon casting, the real-world constellation of the Big Dipper will appear on the targeted enemy. Each star will then explode, dealing damage to the target. Grand Chariot is activated as an altered arte if Estelle is equipped with the skill "Chain" while using Photon. After achieving mastery of the altered arte, Estelle can learn it as a separate arte that can be activated without the skill equipped.
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Grand Chariot)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Colette Brunel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: throw chakrams in a cross, causing lightning to strike."
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Altered Arte: Send seven exploding stars toward the enemy for seven consecutive hits."
Localized Quote: "O evil soul, fall before this pure light... Grand Chariot!"
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 05-04-2009