Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, Tytree snaps his fingers toward his back to request for Mao's assistance. Mao summons several streaks of flame that shoot out from around him to lift the enemy as he covers the ground with flames. Tytree draws the flames into himself, clearing the fire from the ground as he charges forward with two punches. He finishes the attack by launching himself into the air with an uppercut using his outstretched knee, surrounded by the aura of a large phoenix. The solo version used by Tytree in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 allows him to summon the flames by himself.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Rebirth
- Tytree: 頼むぜマオ！
- Mao: この炎から逃れられるか！？
- Tytree: 今だ！俺は鳥になる！
- Both: 紅蓮天翔！！
- Tytree: Tanomu ze Mao!
- Mao: Kono honoo kara nogare rareru ka!?
- Tytree: Ima da! Ore wa tori ni naru!
- Both: Gurentenshou!!
- Tytree: "I'm counting on you, Mao!"
- Mao: "Can you escape from these flames!?"
- Tytree: "Now's the time! I'll become a bird!"
- Both: "Gurentenshou!!"
- ↑ Tales of Rebirth Artes/Ougis Tales of Surprise Retrieved on 2010-07-13.
- ↑ Tales of Rebirth: Battle Mechanics/Sub Events FAQ by lanyn GameFAQs (2008) Retrieved on 2010-01-04.