Arte Description and History
This jump attack has the user slam the weapon before uppercutting the enemy, possibly sending them flying, ending with a knockdown. In Tales of Symphonia, the arte is the "Technical" upgraded version of Devastation, its "Strike" counterpart being Mass Devastation.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class (Havoc Devastation)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: float the enemy by the impact of slamming from up high."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Follow Havoc Strike with a final slash up."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.