Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
This jump attack has the user slam the weapon before uppercutting the enemy, possibly sending them flying, ending with a knockdown. In Tales of Symphonia, the arte is the "Technical" upgraded version of Devastation, its "Strike" counterpart being Mass Devastation.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class (Havoc Devastation)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: float the enemy by the impact of slamming from up high."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Follow Havoc Strike with a final slash up."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.