Arte Description and History
When the spell is activated, it typically involves stirring winds around one or more allies to heal HP. In most of its appearances, it is more powerful and has a wider range than Healing Circle, though most of its users lack said healing spell. In Tales of the Abyss, this spell is an FOF Change, thus it can only be used if Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear uses Heal within a fully-charged Wind or Light FOF Circle. Her version is unique in that the circle slowly grows, slightly increasing the effect range while the spell is active. In Tales of Graces, Hubert Oswell's version of Healing Wind has the smallest range for the spell to date. In addition, it only heals once rather than several sets of HP cumulatively.
- Tales of Symphonia - Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder (Healing Wind)
- Tales of the Abyss - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear (Healing Wind)
- Tales of Graces - Hubert Oswell (Healing Wind)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Cleric costume, Zelos Wilder
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Magic Knight class, Kratos Aurion (Healing Wind)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Magic Knight class, Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder, Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Zelos Wilder, Furie (Healing Wind)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Healing (advanced): heal all party members within a given area."
User: Kratos Aurion
Localized Quote: '"I won't let you die! Healing Wind!"
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Quote: 優しき癒しの風よ、ヒールウィンド！
Romanized Quote: Yasashiki iyashi no kaze yo. Hiiruuindo!
Localized Quote: "O gentle breeze, ease our pain... Healing Wind!"
Tales of Graces
Localized Description: "A recovery arte that recovers around 25% of the HP of any allies within range of the target."
Localized Quote: "Rays of life, shine upon us! Healing Wind!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Restore a small amount of HP to all allies. (All within range during battle.)"
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-31.