Arte Description and History
When using the arte, Emil slashes forward twice while in the air, then somersaults in the air while his sword is outward, slashing the enemies multiple times while airborne. This arte is powerful but sometimes misses foes because of its gained distance after the two slashes. Although this arcane arte relates to the base arte Tempest, Emil does not learn Tempest in the game. The well-recognized vertical spin is only a part of the attack.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Emil Castagnier (Heavenly Tempest)
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of Link - Emil Castagnier (Heavenly Tempest)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Localized Description: "Arcane: Fierce thrusts in midair followed by a vertical spin attack."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Arte and Skill List FAQ/guide IGN.com (2009-03-21) Retrieved on 2009-11-01.