Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user jumps into the air and positions their body so that the enemy would be assaulted by their backside as they launch themself downward at an angle. In the PlayStation 2 remakes of Tales of Destiny, Bruiser can be use this arte from any distance in the air, canceling the aspect of the arte that requires a jump and allowing him to travel more quickly toward the ground.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Bruiser Khang (Hip Attack)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Couleur
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of VS. - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Cool Hip
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Cool Hip
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "A hip attack that starts from a jump."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.