Arte Description and History
This spell involves spreading a holy and invigorating light across the full battlefield to boost all party members' stats while providing a small healing effect.
In the Nintendo GameCube release of Tales of Symphonia, this arte could be used by players in order to get Colette Brunel's mystic arte, Holy Judgment easily, as its use normally leads to a targeting marker appear on an ally. When it does not appear, it means that Holy Judgment will instead be used. This feature was removed in all subsequent releases. It is also the arte that Colette will contribute to a Unison Attack in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
In Tales of the Abyss, this arte appears as one of Tear Grants's Fonic Hymns. It heals the party for a small amount of HP and increases their physical attack and defense for a minute. It does the same effects in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Tear Grants (Holy Song)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel, Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel, Tear Grants
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Holy Song)
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel, Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Tear Grants, Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Link - Skill: Colette Brunel (Holy Song); Leader Skill: Tear Grants (Holy Song)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Angel skill: increase defense and offense of the entire party for a time."
Japanese Quote: 御許に仕えることを許したまえ 響け 壮麗たる歌声よ ホーリーソング！
Romanized Quote: Mimoto ni tsukaeru koto o yurushitamae, hibike, sourei taru utagoe yo! Hoorii Songu!
Translated Quote: "I beg thee to allow me to serve His side. Resound, magnificent singing voice. Holy Song!"
Localized Quote: "Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of thy song... Holy Song!"
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Quote: 壮麗たる天使の歌声、ヴァレセートゥェーィネォトゥェーリョトゥェクローァ
Romanized Quote: Sourei taru tenshi no utagoe, Va Rei Zue Toue Neu Toue Ryuo Toue Kuroa...
Localized Quote: "O magnificent song of angels... Va Rei Zue Toue Neu Toue Ryuo Toue Kuroa..."