Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the strike arte used by Bruiser Khang. For the Unison Attack, see Hurricane (Unison Attack).
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, the user charges at the enemy with a series of punches, moving forward as each blow is landed. In the PlayStation 2 remake of Tales of Destiny, this arte can be used in an aerial context, but its animation is changed to enable the user to spin in place in the air, dealing a flurry of punches in a shorter period of time, making the execution of this arte much faster in the air.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Bruiser Khang (Hurricane)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of VS. - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Hell's Hurricane
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Hell's Hurricane
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "A hurricane-like combo attack."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.