Arte Description and History
Ice Hammer releases icy hammers. Most versions only release one, though Chat's releases multiple to match her version of Pow Hammer. Ice Hammer tends to inflict the "Freeze" status ailment, as opposed to Pow Hammer's "Stun".
- Tales of Eternia - Chat (Ice Hammer)
- Tales of Symphonia - Colette Brunel (Ice Hammer)
- Tales of Innocence - Illia Animi
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Poisson
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Priest class, Chat, Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Chat, Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Ice Hammer
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Ice Hammer
- Tales of Innocence (Absolute Zero): Ice Hammer
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "It can sometimes cause Freeze."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Quote: "Uh... uh!"
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.